Saturday, November 1, 2014

Who was Ron Wyatt?

Translate Blog in Hebrew Translate Blog in Spanish Translate Blog in 
German Translate in French Translate Blog in Portugese Translate Blog into Italian Translate Blog into Japanese Translate Blog into Chinese Translate Blog into Korean Translate Blog in Arabic Translate Blog in Turkish Translate Blog in Polish Translate Blog in Hindi Translate Blog in Dutch Translate Blog in Romanian Translate Blog in Russian Translate Blog in Czech Translate Blog in Croatian Translate Blog in Irish Translate Blog in Bulgarian Translate Blog in Afrikaans Translate Blog in Serbian Translate Blog in Ukrainian Translate Blog in Filipino Translate Blog in Maori Translate Blog in Swedish Translate Blog in Finnish Translate Blog in Indonesian Translate Blog in Estonian Translate Blog in Belarusian Translate Blog in Vietnamese Translate Blog in Urdu Translate Blog in Danish Translate Blog in Malay Translate Blog in Tamil Translate Blog in Faroese Translate Blog in Thai Translate Blog in Greek

Hello friends! I've been spending a lot of time researching late Ron Wyatt's archaeological findings on the internet.
The reason i am posting the following information on Ron Wyatt is because I've spent quite a bit of time looking into both the evidence he presents and the opposing accusations. 
It seems to me that Ron Wyatt presents some astonishing evidence (Pictures, documents, etc) for many things with absolute sincerity and constant praise of The Lord Jesus Christ
He didn't look for fame, but instead looked for physical evidence to help lost souls who have not accepted Jesus Christ as their savior.  
On the other hand is the opposing side, which doesn't provide any photographic or documented evidence for their claims like Ron Wyatt does. They also don't explain what it is we're looking at after contradicting what Ron Wyatt says it is. 
At the bottom of Ron Wyatt's quick introduction i will present his deathbed interview which was conducted not too long before his death. 
I will post some of Ron Wyatt's findings on this blog, for you to read, think and decide for yourself :D


Please do not base your faith on the evidence presented on this blog, remember that true faith is believing without seeing! Keep The Faith 100% pure! Believe in God and His Word. 

It's important to have a strong Faith, because our enemy, the serpent of ancient, is an expert liar with over 6,000 years of experience in deceiving men all the way to death.

No evidence needed to believe! Faith! :D 
100% Faith in The Lord Jesus Christ!!!
Praise The Lord JESUS CHRIST!!!

Who Was Ron Wyatt?

Ron Wyatt, 1933-1999, at the Gatlinburg Tennessee museum c. 1995

I first met Ron Wyatt in 1984, when I heard him speak at a church in Nashville.  He was such a humble man in every presentation he gave, always desiring to lead people to the Lord.  That afternoon he had some specimens from the Red Sea Crossing and Noah's Ark for us to look at after the program.  When leaving the program he shook my hand at the door.  I was truly touched by his sincerity, honesty and Holy example.  I felt like I would like to do something to help him out someday, but at the time I did not have the funds to do so.
Later, in 1989, I heard him speak in Hendersonville, North Carolina at a Church.  The pastor there had roomed with Ron at Highland Academy as a teenager, and had arranged for Ron to speak Friday night, then for church, and in the afternoon for a question and answer period (you can hear this session under our Watch Videos page). 

Your web host, Kevin Fisher, with Ron Wyatt in 1997, Nashville, Tennessee.

Ron was the most humble, God-fearing man I have ever met.  He was not interested in fame or fortune.  He was only interested in doing the Lord's will.  He made great money as a nurse anesthetist, but gave most of it to this work, including traveling overseas 130 times.  When he would run out of money overseas, he would head back to his job and earn more money to fund his work for the Lord.  He lived in a duplex in Nashville during most of his work, desiring to spend his money working for the Lord, instead of on a beautiful home. In 1977, when the Lord was showing Ron that He had a job for him to do, Ron sold his farm and used that money for this work.  He did not have health or life insurance, as he would give the money he would spent on insurance premiums to the Lord's work.

Ron's dining room consisted of bookcases filled with research books, copy machine, various office tools.  No fine china display case here folks.  (Photo courtesy Jim and Sandra Pinkoski, who were visiting Ron's home.)

Above:  Ron on CNN displaying the deck timber of the ark

Ron grew up in Kentucky and lived most of his adult life in the vicinity of Nashville, Tennessee.  He always had a love for biblical archaeology.  One of his high school classmates told me that Ron was interested in archaeology even in those days, reading books on the subject.

Biblical archaeologists are rare these days as most of the learned archaeological world rejects a good portion of the Bible.  Hershel Shanks, editor of the Biblical Archaeology Review, stated that most archaeologists do not believe in the Exodus of Moses.  How could we then look to these men for the answers we are looking for in biblical archaeology?

When brother Ron was with us, he would always stress the necessity of becoming a follower of Jesus and obeying His Commandments.  He was a devout student of the Bible, while retaining an extremely humble attitude.  Sadly, Ron died in 1999.  His death was noted in The Tennessean on August 5, 1999. World Net Daily interviewed him when he was on his deathbed, and he confirmed that he had in fact found the ark of the Covenant, as noted in this article:
Ron was on the level of a High Priest in my opinion.  He was not a prophet, but a Holy man who devoted his life to the Lord.  Just as Jesus was not understood, was ridiculed, persecuted and attacked by critics, so was Ron.  Only a few could understand that Jesus was the Messiah in his day.  Only a few today can see that Ron was a faithful follower of the Lord.  Miracles after miracles were found in Ron's life, all evidence of the Lord working with him.  It was only the High Priest that went into the Most Holy Place once each year to sprinkle blood on the Ark of the Covenant.  So in our day it was only Ron Wyatt who entered the Most Holy Place, that cave, to take a sample of the blood of the Messiah and have it analyzed for the world to see the lab report when the Ten Commandments come out of the cave, along with the video of him removing the Commandments from the ark.  There was never a second witness that went into the Most Holy Place in Moses' day.  The people believed the man that was proven to be a man of the Lord.

Ron and Colonel Jim Irwin, who was an avid ark hunter. 
(photo courtesy

I am contacted by people around the world concerning the discoveries each day, but someone locally sent me a most interesting experience she had with Ron at his work.  She was in the hospital for the delivery of her baby and Ron was to give her the anesthesia.  Apparently Ron had prayed with her before the procedure.  When the baby was delivered, it was still born, lifeless.  She began to scream and cry, then she looked around the room for Ron.  She noticed he was in the corner of the room praying for the baby.

Ron had a close relationship with the Father and went to Him for help in this desperate moment.  As Ron was praying, a bright light began to shine in the room.  A supernatural light.

The doctor and nurses in the room recognized something unnatural was happening.  You see, God was saying, I am involved here.  Something is about to happen.  This is no accident.  Then the mother heard the baby crying!!!   God answered Ron's prayer that day.  The mother said Ron was her angel.  Today her son is a healthy young adult and she thanks the Lord for what he did. 
There are many negative statements on the Internet concerning Ron Wyatt.  They are untrue and are part of Satan's attack on the discoveries of God.  Satan thinks by using unfaithful men, he can use them to tell lies about God's people and God's Treasure and thus invalidate these beautiful discoveries.  But these are unfair, illogical attacks that have a foundation of the forces of darkness and will not prevail, as God will display these discoveries in all their glory to the world during the Mark of the Beast showdown, then the end will come. 
Before Ron ever found anything, he prayed to the Lord that He would help him find something that would lead someone to heaven.  God answered Ron's prayer, many times over.
Kevin Fisher

Below Ron Describes His Testimony


The following experiences are highlights of my personal relationship with our wonderful and caring Lord. Before God, who cannot lie and to whom lying lips are an abomination, I present these experiences to you as real and the substance of my deep love and humble gratitude to Him, who with His son "freely gives us all things." Romans 8:32, and who "is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think,..." Ephesians 3:20.
As I became aware of the reality of God, I prayed that if it was not asking too much, He would allow me to have a dream in which I could see the earth restored or perhaps even heaven. Several years later, after I had prayed for this three or four times and had become convinced it wasn't His will, I had a vivid, "technicolor" dream; I was floating noiselessly through the air above a body of crystal clear water. The water appeared to be "alive" with multicolored and variously shaped fish and other creatures. Then, I looked up and all around and saw mounds of grass and flower-covered earth protruding from the water. On each of the mounds grew a massive tree whose amazingly long, low branches spread out in all directions and touched the tips of identical branches extending from similar trees on the numerous other mounds. The leaves and branches seemed alive with breathtakingly colored birds and butterflies. After awhile, I became aware of the silence, the absence of any "motor" noise, and suddenly wondered what was propelling me up and over the water. Looking up, down and all around, I saw that I was simply floating through the air. I then looked ahead and saw that the water ended in a profusion of breathtaking flowering vegetation that included lilies, cattails and many others unfamiliar to me. Beyond these, a luxurious, multicolored valley with predominantly green and yellow vegetation swept away from me and upward to dark green hued mountains. I awoke immediately thanked our Heavenly Father for His kindness in answering a sinner's prayer.
Some time after this first dream and well into the hectic events involving Noah's Ark, the Red Sea crossing, how Joseph built the Step Pyramid for the pharaoh of the seven year famine, the site of the real Mt. Sinai, and several seasons of excavation that led to the discovery of the Ark of the Covenant and several other startling evidences of the crucifixion site, I was struck with a deep depression. Being aware of how God had miraculously helped me locate the remains of evidences and artifacts from every major event of the Bible, I was struck with the impossibility of my being able to handle the complicated business of getting the facts out to the people along with the significance of each discovery in the end times of earth's history. In a state of abject discouragement, I fell asleep and again, dreamed.
In this dream, I was in some unknown location high upon a ledge or something where it was possible to look out and see the entire world with its cities, seas and people. The people were scurrying about like millions of ants on an anthill. For some reason, I looked about for a means to get to the highest point from which I might shout and hopefully get some of their attention. To my left and high up on the side of a nearly sheer cliff face was a narrow ledge. Without hesitation, I decided to attempt to climb it. The loose stones and rocks under my feet began to slip and slide as I climbed. After what seemed like an eternity, I finally reached the ledge, pulled myself up carefully and turned around. I shouted "JESUS IS COMING!" The loudness and intonation sounded exactly right to me. Suddenly, everyone stopped scurrying about and stood looking right at me! Then, gradually the frenzied activity began again, and the greater part of the people passed from my view. All that was left were a few small groups and individuals who continued to stand and watch. The dream ended, and upon awaking I realized that God adds whatever is necessary to our own feeble efforts to accomplish His purpose. I also was deeply impressed with the reality that while God's last message would be heard and understood by all, only a relative few would "love" the truth; "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." II Thessalonians 2:10. The majority would "love and believe lies" and therefore be lost.
''And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man." Luke 17:26.
As was my custom, in the early hours of December 22, 1980, I asked God for the privilege of witnessing to someone whom He knew to be ready to be witnessed to. I prayed that He would have me to say exactly what they needed to hear. I further prayed for the privilege of helping someone that was in real need. I have discovered that I am mostly unable to distinguish between those who are truly needy and those who are "professional beggars." After this prayer, I was strongly impressed to drive to Columbia, Kentucky, a town that was a good two and one half hours drive in good weather. However, the night before, a blizzard had hit Nashville, Tennessee, where I lived, and every road in and out of town was closed. I was on duty at Donelson Hospital for "in- house" O.B. anesthesia administration and wasn't too sure if my relief would be able to make it in. I silently prayed that when I called the state police office to check on the roads, if they said all the roads were closed, I wouldn't go. I called. Their reply was "unless it is a life or death situation, stay off the roads." I knew without hesitation that I was to go. Not knowing what I was to do or who it would be for, I brought along three copies of a book I found to be a marvelous presentation of the plan of salvation, and my small, marked Bible and set out.
I only saw four cars along the approximately 120 miles. Two of these were stopped in the middle of the road; one was a motorist with a wheel broken from his car and the other was a highway patrolman helping this motorist. My 1976 Dodge Maxi Van had chronic fan belt problems with a great deal of overheating problems. After several long hours of miserable driving, I arrived in Columbia. The slippery road conditions convinced me of my need for a set of studded snow tires on the back of the van, so I pulled into the Columbia Tire Shop, bought a set and had them mounted. Still not having any idea who I was to witness to, I struck up a conversation with the owner of the shop. We discussed world events and some religious subjects, but the encounter didn't seem to warrant such a difficult trip through ice and snow. So, just in case this was why I had been sent here, I gave him one of the copies of the books, "The Story of Redemption," I had brought. He thanked me for the book, I paid for the tires and left. What now? Where was I to go? I decided that a cup of hot coffee would feel mighty good right then, so I pulled into a restaurant. I chatted with the waitress. Again the topics were world events and a little on religious subjects, but I doubted this was the encounter God had lined up; I gave her a copy of the book just in case. It began to get dark, and the return trip to Nashville began to weigh heavily on my mind. I believed the purpose of my trip hadn't been accomplished, but with the long, cold trip ahead and the absence of a single clue as to my mission, I decided to finish my coffee and be on my way.
I paid my tab and got in my van. The parking lot tilted toward the street, and I figured it would be easy to get out of the snow there. It started o.k., but as I attempted to back out, the tires spun and slipped to the side. It wouldn't budge. I got out to see what the problem was. After living in Michigan for many years, I usually had no problem getting myself or others around in the snow and getting "stuck" vehicles out of ditches. As I carefully examined the van, I knew there was no earthly reason for the van to be stuck. After spending about 30 minutes trying to get out, I gave up and went in for some soup and coffee to warm me up. Embarrassed, I sat down and ordered. People came over and offered to help me, but in my humiliation I said "thanks" and just sat a while and ate. Secretly, deep down inside, down where we all live, I began to resent the whole day's business, especially the humiliation of not being able to get in the van and drive out like the few others who came and went while I sat. For forty-five minutes I sat there, my resentment secretly smoldering, when I received a very strong impression to get in the van and go home. I felt a twinge of guilt over my attitude, but not knowing what else to do, I went to the van, started the engine and backed out into the street as if nothing had ever happened! I headed in the direction of the interstate that would take me home.
As I drove carefully along the west-bound lane of the toll road, my conscience began to trouble me more. There wasn't anything I could do except go back and try again, however it would have been illegal to drive back to the exit on the wrong side of the highway, and the next exit was 22 miles west. I began to pray that God would forgive me for my willfulness and please not let someone go without what He had wanted me to do just because I was a jerk. Suddenly, from the median of the toll road staggered a dark form, falling and struggling to get to the side I was traveling on. Slowing down to see if it was a hurt animal, I realized it was a person! With a feeble wave of one arm, he signaled me to stop.
Unable to stop quickly on the snow and ice, I had to slowly back up to where he was. I swung open the passenger door and told him to get in. He was badly frozen; his hands and arms were blue up to where they disappeared into the sleeves of his lightweight coat. The point of his chin, his eyebrows, the tips of his ears and nose were white, indicating near frostbite. As I helped him climb into the van, I asked him what he was doing out there without a car. His speech slurred; I at first thought him to be drunk, but I remembered that extreme cold thickens the tongue and slurs the speech. He slowly raised his arm and pointed to the median; he had a car was what he was trying to say. Jumping out of the van, I crossed to where he had pointed and sure enough, buried deep in the snow, sat a red compact car. I returned to the van and told him I'd take him to the next exit and he could get a wrecker to tow it out. I could tell this distressed him.
"Please, mister, help me get it out; it's three days until Christmas, and twenty-three dollars is every penny I have in this world! I need it for my wife and children's Christmas."
"There's no way we can get it out of there," I told him. "And I don't have a chain or shovel."
"Would you please just try?" he pleaded.
He had a chain in the trunk of his car and thought maybe I could pull him out with it. Totally forgotten was the reason for my trip and the guilt at my apparent failure. Still uncomfortably cold from the day's activities, I waded through the snow to where his car was all but buried. Clearing the snow from the top and sides, I opened the trunk and retrieved the chain. Digging the snow from beneath the back of the car, I securely fastened the chain around the back axle and stretched the free end to the edge of the road. It just barely reached to where I could secure it to the trailer hitch on the van after maneuvering it to that edge of the road. This accomplished, I silently prayed, "Father, if you want this car out of the snow, You are going to have to do it. I sure can't."
At that exact moment, down the east lane of the road, which had been entirely free of traffic during my trip, appeared the headlights of two cars.
"Where did they come from?." the man echoed my surprise. Maybe we had been too busy to notice, but we both thought it strange, for the headlights of two cars are not easy to miss in the dark of a snow-covered landscape such as this.
The two cars slowed to a stop; there was no need for them to pull over to the side as there was no traffic. Four husky young men got out of each car.
"Can we help you?" one of them asked in a friendly tone.
"Yes; please!" we both resounded.
There were no women, no children or older men in either car; just the eight young men. Strange, I thought, but we couldn't ask for better help. The men waded to the car, placed their hands upon it and signaled for me to pull with the van. Within seconds, the car was up on the road.
"A piece of cake," someone said.
"Thank you, thank you…" we both said.
"You are welcome," we heard as the young men headed back to their cars, brushed the snow from their clothing and got in. They drove off to the east and, puzzled about missing their approach, I watched them leave. As they approached a dip in the highway, the cars slowly disappeared from sight. However, they never arose from that dip! There was no exit for at least two miles, and they hadn't turned around; they had simply vanished into-thin air! I remembered Psalms 34:7 as I silently thanked our Father, "The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them."
I cleared the snow from his engine, especially from around the spark plugs and ignition wires. I got in, and it started easily. After a short test drive, I left the motor running, got out and climbed into the van where the man was sitting. I told him it was ready and I would follow him to the next exit.
"My hands won't work. Do you mind if I warm up a little while longer?"
"Of course," I replied. To save his gas, I got out and turned off his car, returned to the van and commented on what good fortune we had had.
"Do you believe in God, mister?" he asked me with almost pleading eyes.
Over an hour later, we had reviewed all the Bible texts on all his questions. I read to him with my fingers moving along the text so he could read along also. Finally, he briskly wiggled his fingers and said he was ready to go.
"Would you mind if I say a little prayer for you before you go?" I asked.
"Please,... please do." he said.
I prayed for him and his family and thanked God for helping us get his car out. When I opened my eyes, he was crying. With tears rolling down his face, he told me this was the best Christmas of his entire life. He explained how he drove the toll road every weekend to and from his work and how today as he returned home he had been driving along wondering if there was anything to God, religion and the Bible. Then, without warning, his car had just swerved into the snow bank down inside the median. After two hours of waiting, no one had come along, and he had finally decided he was going to die right there in the snow. He told me how he prayed that if God was real, that He please take care of his family. Now, he knew for certain; Godwas real!
He asked me how he could explain all of this to his family, and I gave him my last copy of "The Story of Redemption." Suddenly, I realized what this trip had been all about.
Another time when I prayed the witnessing prayer was as I was returning from a weekend of continuing education classes in Williamsburg, Virginia. Driving along Interstate 81/VA and enjoying the beautiful scenery, I suddenly noticed my fuel gauge sitting on empty. I decided to pull into the right hand lane and get off at the next exit to "gas up". I passed a sign that said "Next Exit - 3 Miles". After I moved into the right lane, I found there were three cars ahead of me, all traveling about 45 miles per hour, so I decided I had plenty of time to pass them and still get back into the right hand lane to exit. When I pulled out to pass, the middle of the three cars pulled out in front of me and sped up even with the first car and held that position. Then, the third car pulled up even with me. I wouldn't have believed it was possible for a driver, who wanted to exit an interstate with two miles to maneuver before the exit, to get boxed in where it was impossible for him to make his exit without risking an accident. But I know first hand, now it is.
As we crept past the exit, I breathed a prayer that the Lord would keep me from running out of fuel before the next exit, which was 11 miles ahead. Anxiously, I watched the gauge and soon found myself pulling into a gas station on the next exit. After I filled up with gas, I noticed a Kroger store a few blocks away and decided to pick up some "Little Debbie" snacks and a soft drink so I wouldn't have to stop again for lunch. En route to the store, I noticed a "used book and clothing" store just opposite one of the entrances. I felt a strong impression to go in. However, the last thing in the world I needed was more used books or clothing, so I headed to Kroger and got my snacks. As I left though, I again felt a very strong impression to go in.
As I walked in and looked around, I saw a G.E.D. study guide that would be useful the next time someone asked for help with their G.E.D. test. Then I saw a blue jean jacket that looked like it would fit one of my kids. The place had been quite busy when I entered it, but as I went to check out, I noticed it had emptied. I assumed that the store manager was who I was to witness to as he and a lady, whom I later learned was his wife, were the sole occupants in the store.
Not knowing how to start any meaningful conversation, I looked about for something to start talking about. As I paid for my items, my eye fell upon a nice collection of arrowheads in the glass case beneath the cash register.
Three hours later, I had shown him, his wife and young son, who later arrived from school, how Joseph had built the first pyramid, answered many questions they had about religion and was asking if it would be alright if I said a little prayer with them before I left. I prayed a simple, direct prayer for their health, happiness and especially for their salvation. Opening my eyes, I saw tears streaming down all three of their faces. The husband and father, in a trembling voice, explained how he had been in church all of his life, was an elder and greeted members at the door of his church, but until that day he hadn't really known that God and His salvation was a reality.
The joy of going on God's errands is addicting. If I have not experienced a "divine encounter" for more than a week, I go into a state of depression and prayerfully seek out what has made me useless to God and His work. He, in mercy, always makes me aware of the problem, helps me straighten it out and puts me back to work. Friends, don't settle for a pretended relationship with God! You can and must find the real thing!
One last experience I want to share. In August of 1978, my two sons and I had the thrill of a lifetime. After a brief research on the site at which the ancient Egyptian army drowned while pursuing Moses and the Habiru (slaves), we decided to go to Egypt and check it out. We found the site, and after a crash course in scuba diving, right before we left home we were able to photograph the remains of three chariots on the sea floor. We then hurried home, gathered some equipment that would enable us to bring some of these artifacts to the surface and went to Giza. There we met with and explained to Mr. Nassef Mohamed Hassan, the Director of Antiquities for the Giza/Saqqara District and who later became the Director of the Egyptian Department of Antiquities, how the pyramids were built and gave him a short paper with diagrams for the machines and methods. We left, Mr. Hassan happily studying our paper, and us, with our permission to retrieve some artifacts to bring to him for evaluation.
We headed back to the site and began diving. While I was swimming underwater at about a 30 foot depth, marking possible candidates for retrieval from among several skeletal and chariot remains, I got severely sunburned! I, foolishly, didn't realize this could happen, and my feet swelled to the point that I couldn't get into my diving equipment. We were devastated. There was nothing for us to do except travel to Jerusalem and wait for our A.P.E.X. flight home, nurse my burns and possibly return to Egypt and finish the project.
Arriving in Jerusalem, we settled into a very uncomfortable but very cheap youth hostel. We did some sight-seeing, read a lot and in general had a miserable time. One day, I decided to visit the Garden Tomb. That was to be a place and experience never to be forgotten.
Inside the shop, I visited with the people who ran it and shared the discovery of Noah's Ark, how Joseph built the pyramids and showed them the photographs of the chariot parts from the Red Sea crossing site. They in turn asked me to stay during the two and a half hour closing time from 12:00 noon until 2:30 p.m. and look the Garden Tomb area over for possible archaeological remains. Returning to the hostel, I told my boys of my plans, and they decided to stay there and read. So, I returned to the Garden Tomb.
While looking through the gift shop for some books, I noticed a red haired man that looked like he had helped hang his last friend. I spoke to him cheerfully, discovered him to be an American, chatted briefly, wished him a good day and walked into the garden area that was to close very shortly. I was examining a site where some ancient coins had been found when I became aware that someone was standing behind me. Turning around, I saw the red haired gentleman. He inquired as to what I was doing. After a brief explanation, he said, "You are a scientist; do you believe in God and the Bible?" Two and a half hours later, after answering his questions and showing him the answers in the Bible, I asked him if I could pray with him. He said, "yes," and when I opened my eyes, tears were just streaming down his face.
"God sent you to me," he said. He explained how he was a pastor and had been deeply and persistently impressed to come to Jerusalem and convert the Jews. He'd prayed for signs and gotten positive ones. He went on to explain that he had gotten the promise of the assistant pastorship at the only Baptist Church in Jerusalem but lost it when the previous one decided to stay at the last minute, after he and his family had sold their home and belongings and already arrived in Jerusalem. He told me how he had looked for work everywhere but could find none; how he'd borrowed money to send his family home. Just that morning, he'd gone to Haifa to ship their few personal belongings home and taken the bus back to Jerusalem. When he arrived back here, he said he'd felt a strong impression, which he was now inclined to ignore since his previous impressions had resulted in his situation, but nonetheless, he decided to walk the 42 blocks and had just arrived when I saw him in the gift shop. He'd asked the kind folks there if he could be allowed to stay there during the two and a half hour "closed" period, and they said o.k. Now, as the tears were still streaming, he said that now, for the first time in all his years as a minister, he had a saving message to preach.
I, in my disappointment at not being able to retrieve the chariot parts, asked him, "Why, since you are from Little Rock and I'm from Nashville, couldn't we have met maybe in Memphis or at least somewhere closer to home?"
"If you had known me before this experience, you would not have asked that question. I knew everything and wouldn't have listened to you or anyone else," was his reply.
Then, I shared with him my reason for being in the Middle East and my keen disappointment at not being able to complete what I had set out to do at the Red Sea. He then, assuming his role as a pastor and new friend, assured me that God had better plans than we had and would bring them about in good time. And if we were "teachable", he would use us. The Spirit moved greatly within the both of us, and at this, we both went our separate ways of service, rejoicing in our loving God.
When we experience the "divine encounters", we can be sure that those we witness to will ultimately be saved and, in most cases, become effective witnesses themselves, the thief on the cross being one of the few exceptions to this. But this is only possible if we allow God to use us in His work.
The unspeakable joy of knowing with certainty that you are where God wants you to be, doing exactly what He wants you to do, can be yours. And then, one day, the unspeakable joy of seeing your family and others you have helped lead to Christ, walking the streets of gold, eating of the tree of life and drinking from the river of life eternally, will also be yours.
Ron Wyatt


I have shared with you my addiction to "divine appointments". God, in His mercy, has invited us sinners (in rehabilitation) to bear faithful witness to Him, His character and salvation. You, with me, can be certain that you are in His will by taking three simple steps:
1) Ask God, in Christ's name, to forgive and cleanse you of every sin that separates you from His will.
2) Pray the "witnessing prayer", that you may be honored of Him by being led by His Spirit to bear effective, saving witness and/or help someone for whom Christ died.
3) When He provides the "divine appointment", be totally honest and truthful whoever you witness to or help. There are a vast number out there who have and are bearing a false witness, but rationalize that they are doing God and mankind a service by "embellishing" the truth, making it more spectacular, "punching it up." The extreme end of allowing Satan to lead you in this falsification of the facts is to become a destroyer of yourself, your family and others. God cannot lie. When we do, even if we "do it for a good reason", we separate ourselves from the only saving source of power in the universe.
Effective "divine encounters" are reconfirmations from God that we are in His will. Attacks by Satan and his hosts, both human and demon, are another reconfirmation of our walk with God. No attacks means we're doing Satan's will, not God's.
Even Paul knew the real enemy for he said, "Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us." I Thessalonians 2:18. So friends, be aware. The Word of God is not an idle tale when we are warned, "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour" I Peter 5:8. Don't believe those who tell you that if you are a true Christian, you won't have problems and everyone will love you. For that's a lie. Satan will disguise his evil and use as his agents those who are not Christians, though they may profess to be. "Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you" I John 3:13. But remember His promise, in the words of Christ Himself, "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved." Matthew 10:22.
Again, our choices are to either work for God, share and enjoy His salvation throughout eternity, or to fall into the grasp of a merciless demon, and share total and eternal destruction in the hell-fires which will destroy Satan and his evil angels; the same fire God uses to purify this world of the last vestiges of sin and sinners before He restores it to its Edenic beauty and makes it the eternal home of the "nations of them which are saved..." Revelation 21:24.
Ron Wyatt


Deathbed Confession of Ron Wyatt, Discoverer of the Ark of the Covenant

“Has the Ark of the Covenant been found?
An archeologist who claims to have found the Ark of the Covenant directly below the crucifixion site of Jesus Christ has died after giving a deathbed interview to WorldNetDaily. Noah’s Ark, Sodom and Gomorrah, the Ark of the Covenant, the crucifixion site of Jesus Christ, and more have been the subject of controversial claims made by an archeologist who spent much of his life documenting sites and events from the Bible.
Ron Wyatt died after a lengthy battle with cancer last Wednesday, but his quest to provide information that would lead to more people accepting the teachings of the Bible continues at Wyatt Archeological Research, a non-profit, non-denominational organization in Tennessee.
Reached just before his death, the telephone interview with Wyatt was to last only a few minutes because of his very weak condition. He actually spoke for nearly an hour. A few days later, Wyatt succumbed to the disease.
The evidence of the various finds Wyatt claimed to have made has been debated by religious leaders, scholars and lay people, for at least a decade. There are many who believe his findings are genuine, and there are a few who are not so willing to accept his claims.
According to Wyatt, he was able to physically locate the Ark of the Covenant, the container for the original tablets of the Ten Commandments, with the Mercy Seat intact on the top. It was found in a chamber just outside the walls of ancient Jerusalem about 20 feet below what Wyatt also claimed was the actual site of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
Wyatt said he found an earthquake crack directly below where the cross would have been. It extends down through the rock to the resting place of the Mercy Seat atop the Ark of the Covenant, he told WorldNetDaily. The blood of Christ would have flowed through that crack after his death and after his side was pierced by a soldier’s spear.
The site of the crucifixion appears to have evidence that it was once enclosed in a first century building, apparently a church. The site includes a large round stone which perfectly fits the Garden Tomb — accepted by many as the place from which the body of Christ rose from the dead.
The Bible teaches the concept of sacrifice of animals, symbolic of the actual blood sacrifice Christ would make. The act of Christ, regarded by some as the great High Priest, permitting himself to be sacrificed and placing his own blood upon the Mercy Seat was the great and final act in the process of blood sacrifice, according to the writings of Wyatt.
Wyatt believed that the Ark of the Covenant, along with other sacred objects from the first Temple in Jerusalem, were all secreted away just prior to the entrance of the Babylonians into the city about 600 years before the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. There are many tunnels beneath Jerusalem even to this day. These most sacred objects were protected in a chamber and the entrance was sealed and hidden.
“When Christ died, the earth quaked. The rock was split right below His cross and this crevice extended right down into the hidden chamber which contained the undefiled ‘earthly’ Throne of God — the Ark with its Mercy Seat,” explained Wyatt in one of his research letters. “After He was dead, when the centurion stuck his spear into Christ’s side and pierced His spleen, the blood and water came out, falling down through that crack and was sprinkled on the Mercy Seat.”
Wyatt explained that in the former Temple service, the high priest sprinkled the blood of the sacrifice on the Mercy Seat. Wyatt said Christ, as the great High Priest, was the only one who could physically sprinkle the blood on the Mercy Seat. It was an act of God that everything was in the right place, and that there was an earthquake which enabled Christ to spill his own blood onto the Mercy Seat in fulfillment of this ancient rite, he explained.
Wyatt did not make any claims of grandeur, nor did he claim to be a prophet. He said his only role was to be a willing servant.
“God has a way of communicating his wishes to people, and I’m not the only one able to do that so I don’t flatter myself to think that I’m something special. I was there, I was willing, so therefore God allowed me this privilege. There are others who are in communication with him. There are others who are familiar with this material who will see that it is presented,” Wyatt told WorldNetDaily by phone just before his death, indicating that more of his evidence and findings will soon be made public.
It was back on Jan. 6, 1982 when Ron Wyatt realized what he had found during the excavation of the Ark of the Covenant.
“I just went from stunned to more stunned I guess,” he described . “When I started making the excavation I wasn’t looking for the Ark of the Covenant. I had no idea or intent to be looking for the crucifixion site, so as I proceeded with the excavation and found this crucifixion site, it was a thrill and a happy set of circumstances, and I didn’t make the connection with the blood on the mercy seat until I actually saw it.”
He said the significance of the find took on a new meaning when he actually found the crack which extended from the Mercy Seat all the way up through solid rock to the location he had found above where the crucifixion took place.
Wyatt claimed that he was authorized to make his excavations by the Antiquities Department, but that bureaucrats within that agency insisted that his findings must be kept secret. He was told that Jewish extremists might view the discovery as a sign that it was time to rebuild the ancient Temple in Jerusalem. The Muslim Dome of the Rock now sits on the site that Jewish fundamentalists believe must one day be destroyed and a new Jewish temple built.
Wyatt has made public a significant amount of his research and findings, but he has withheld certain documents and photographs to comply with the agreement he made with Israeli officials. His refusal to provide everything resulted in criticism from some.
The day after the death of Wyatt, one detractor sent an e-mail to WorldNetDaily saying, “The world has lost one of the most colorful charlatans of all time.” He predicted that nothing will ever come of the discoveries and even claimed that Wyatt is not with God now because he must account for his lies.
“There’s nothing can be done to prevent ridicule that I’m aware of. I don’t think it would be appropriate to deny people the opportunity of using ridicule because I think that’s part of showing their true character,” Wyatt told WorldNetDaily of those who have attacked his claims.
This discovery of the Ark of the Covenant and the crucifixion site are more important to the non-Christians than to the believing Christians, according to Wyatt. He believes the discovery will help to bring people of other faiths to Christ
“They’ve been taught something else all their life. So God is doing this show-and-tell through these revelations and these discoveries to prove to them real quick that the Bible is historically accurate and divinely inspired,” Wyatt explained. He quoted from Jeremiah 16:19-22 predicting unbelievers will come from all parts of the earth to learn of the discoveries.
“Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods,” quoted Wyatt.
“This last revelation is for the inhabitants of the earth who don’t have a clue, as well as for those of us who do have a clue and have been commissioned by Christ to reach out to help bring these people who don’t have a clue into the fold. So these are tools that God has given the believers to strengthen their faith and to reach out with. They are tools that will be extremely effective in these the last pouring out to the entire population, all inhabitants of the earth,” he explained.
Wyatt has been involved in a number of significant archeological studies of biblical sites and artifacts. These have included Noah’s Ark, the crossing of the Red Sea by Moses, Mount Sinai, Sodom and Gomorrah, and others. Nothing else has the significance of the Ark of the Covenant and its tie to the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, he explained.
“My personal assessment is that this is the culmination of the whole plan of salvation. I believe it’s the finishing off and the final proof and evidence for what has happened here on this planet. And I think that it’s being presented at a time just before probation’s closed while people can still decide to go along with God,” Wyatt stated.
WorldNetDaily made contact with sources within the U.S. intelligence community that have been reliable in past investigations. Experts on both Israeli and Muslim politics and beliefs were contacted to determine their assessment on the impact of Wyatt’s discoveries.
Both sources expressed disbelief that the Israeli government wanted to hide the discovery for the reason they gave Wyatt. Instead both agreed that it was likely the Israelis are concerned that when Jews learn of the connection of the crucifixion site with the Ark of the Covenant there could be large conversions which would threaten Jewish control of the government, assuming that the discoveries are true. Neither source was aware of the discoveries previously.
WorldNetDaily was not able to convey that assessment to Wyatt prior to his death for his reaction.
Wyatt did say that he did not expect the Ark of the Covenant would ever be removed from its current resting placed. The access tunnel used by Wyatt’s archeological team has been sealed. The pictures and videos of the find are what he said would soon be shown worldwide.
“The blood and all of that part will be shown, all of that, on video. The only thing that will be shown typically that people will be able to have a look at and maybe touch, you know I don’t know what the restrictions will be on that, and that’s the tables of stone,” said Wyatt, referring to the tablets containing the Ten Commandments found inside the Ark of the Covenant itself.
Wyatt said he did not believe the Jews will ever successfully rebuild the Temple because they would want to resume the practice of blood sacrifice within the Temple, something that he says God would not permit to happen.
“I believe that if they do set about to do a Temple thing, it will be part of Satan’s deception,” he added.
He said that when the Ark of the Covenant and the Temple furnishings were moved to the hidden chamber, that location became the Temple of the Lord, or the Holy of Holies. It remained untouched and undefiled so that Christ could complete his ultimate sacrifice.
He is confident they remain where he found them. He does not believe they have been secreted away.
“Let me say this, and this is a touchy point and I try to avoid it. There’s some 14 to 16 individuals that have died because they have tried to in some way to manipulate this,” he explained without providing the details.
“Some have had to do with withdrawing a permit and others have had to do with, shall we say, trying to actually get in there and move the furnishings. So I believe that God has adequately demonstrated, at least to me, that He is not going to allow this to be moved. I do know this, and that is that nothing will happen to this that is not in God’s plan because this is the most important part of the plan of salvation that has been carried out. This is it, the heart and soul of it. There’s no way he’s going to allow people, demons, or any other forces to interfere with it being done exactly as he wants it done,” he stated.
The crucifixion site was found on the side of the Golgotha hill, or Place of the Skull just outside the old north wall of Jerusalem, not far from the Garden Tomb. It was discovered under many feet of soil with actual holes in the rock where crosses were placed, and niches in the rock wall behind where three signs were placed. The large circular stone used to cover the garden tomb was also located there, and it was all surrounded by the foundation of a first century building. The central, main cross hole has an earthquake crack beside it.
Photographic evidence was obtained, and then the site was covered back over with 12 feet of dirt and a garden established. Wyatt says it was landscaped to avoid controversy. The entrance to the system of caves and tunnels, found by the Wyatt team in the cliff wall was also sealed over.
In conclusion, Wyatt was asked to describe his spiritual growth since his discoveries. What is the difference in his gospel understanding before the discoveries and since?
“Basically, getting to know God and complying with his required character changes and all of that. I was experiencing those things, and of course I had a hunger and a thirst. I had a big curiosity. To be perfectly honest that may have outweighed the other consideration and then the difference between what I felt then and now is I believed what the Bible said. I believed what it says to be true, that’s the Authorized King James by the way. However, now I know that what it says is true,” he concluded.
Wyatt added that it has been his role to do more than just dig up interesting artifacts. He accepted the added responsibility to explain the religious significance of the items he found.
The Wyatt Archeological Research group maintains a small museum in Tennessee where the evidence and work of Ron Wyatt can be examined and studied. The death of Mr. Wyatt is not expected to stop the effort of telling the world about the findings, according to a spokesman.
WorldNetDaily has examined extensive evidence regarding the various claims and discoveries made by Wyatt for several weeks. Several critics have been found who have voiced their opinion that the work of Wyatt Archaeological Research is fraudulent, but evidence to support those charges cannot be found.
The evidence is sufficient to conclude that Wyatt’s team conducted the claimed archeological digs and investigations. WorldNetDaily is not qualified to determine the value of the evidence.
Wyatt was given a deathbed opportunity to either reaffirm or recant his claims. He chose to reaffirm all that he has claimed without hesitation.”


  1. Thanks for sharing, I too know that Mr. Ron Wyatt was an Angel, Gods word says we entertain angels unaware. God has used him to prove in these last days that The Bible is true.

  2. Truthfully, Ron was merely a man.

  3. A great Step for mankind. I beleive Ron to be a true servant.